The Muscletrac® Performance Therapy Device unites the benefits of both a muscle probe and roller, allowing for quick navigation of the entire muscle length to address myofascial restrictions and to accelerate muscle regeneration from training and competition.
- The Muscletrac was developed by Sports Physician, Dr. David J. Fitzmaurice, with over 30 years experience treating Olympic, Hall-of-Fame, Professional, College and Amateur athletes across sports.
- The Muscletrac is used and preferred by top physicians, therapists, trainers and coaches for promoting muscle regeneration and treating myofascial restrictions.
- The unique design of the Muscletrac wheels allows for superficial and deep penetration and stretching of the fascia and muscle tissue. This two-part action improves tissue elasticity and pliability for optimal muscle performance and force generation.
- The Muscletrac allows quick scanning of the entire body to identify and eliminate muscular and fascial restrictions such as muscle tightness, trigger points and adhesions-which improves tissue compliance, reduces the risk of injury and improves biomechanics.
- Effective for addressing common issues such as IT Band Tendonitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Calf, Lower Back, Hamstring Tightness and other issues.
- Allows targeted self-myofascial release-users can hold a wheel and apply sustained pressure to release dense tissues.
- The treads of the Muscletrac wheels provide neural stimulation for pre-training/competition applications.
- The Muscletrac enhances pre-training warm-up and post-training recovery by creating a dramatic hyperemic response increasing blood flow, enhancing oxygen and nutrient delivery to the muscle tissue while encouraging lactic acid removal.
- The handles are ergonomically designed for maximal comfort of the user.
- The Muscletrac is compact and portable, accommodating the traveling athlete.