|Vision: “To create positive change for athletes through innovation.”
Mission: “To be the Distributor of Choice in Canada by identifying and delivering innovative products to Canadians with passion and integrity. We will do this by having the best people, product, partnerships and practices.”
The Entrix Sports team is defined Core Values:
Our team has spent great time and effort to find additional innovative WOW product lines to the Canadian market that would have a positive impact on the Canadian athlete and fit within the Entrix Sports philosophy. We hope you love our products as much as we do!
Entrix Sports History
Founded in 1995, on the invention of a new 'high grip' football glove, Gription Gloves. Entrix Sports has built many brands in Canada including Cutters Gloves, CEP Compression and yurbuds Sport Earphones.
Today, Entrix Sports portfolio of brands includes: CEP Compression, Altra Zero Drop Footwear, yurbuds Sport Earphones, Bownet Portable Nets and MuscleTrac. These products along with our dedicated team has positioned Entrix within the Canadian market to continue creating positive change for athletes through innovation.
Awards and Recognition
- 2008 – Nominated and shortlisted for Graduate of Last Decade by University of Calgary Alumni Association
- 2008 - Recognized by JCI Calgary with a Senatorship and lifetime membership for outstanding contribution to Junior Chamber International.
- 2006 – Recognized as one of the “40 Ways U of C Changed the World.” (University of Calgary)
- 2005 - Calgary Inc magazine’s Top 40 Under 40. This led to a nomination for Canada’s Top 40 Under 40 for the same year.
- 2002 - Entrix Sports was honoured with the prestigious Emerging Enterprise of the Year from the Calgary Chamber of Commerce for their various innovations and ground-breaking success.